Wednesday 22 June 2022

She Fixed Her Blood Sugar & Lost 44Ibs In 2 Months

[Read now Olivia's story...]

Hi!

 

It's Michael from the SLIMCRYSTAL website... :-)


[You are receiving this message because you have visited my site and requested

to be contacted. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please use the removal link: remove.]

 

Thousands of women over the age of 50 have already reached their ideal weight in record time by drinking the special All Day Slimming Tea from their SlimCrystal Bottles! ❤️

 

Olivia is 59 and she has been struggling with overeating for years… 


Because of it, she had gained close to 50lbs.


But when she started drinking 3-4 cups of the morning tea and one cup of the evening blend daily...


She stopped overeating, and in just 2 months she dropped 4 dress sizes and lost 44 pounds!


Not to mention the fact that her blood sugar levels went back to normal…


She regained her youthfulness and attractiveness, and young guys come to talk to her every time she's outside.


Read her story below and prepare yourself to get shocked!

"Hi I'm Olivia.


And I am writing this because my story will surely motivate and help all women and men who take action and start drinking the tea daily for a few months.


I'm 59 years old, but as you see in my picture, I now look and feel as if I was 40, all because of this magical tea. 


But it hasn't always been like this…


The truth is that I've never been a fitness fanatic because I've always been busy with work and raising a family…


And since I was never blessed with much free time, I haven't exercised since before I was 50…


Because of my stressful job, like 10 years ago I started to overeat… 


A few times a week I was bingeing on French fries, pasta or cake until I felt like my stomach could explode…


And because of the guilt I was not sleeping well at all.


In fact, I remember always waking up exhausted… 


That might have been the cause for my weight gain...


But somehow, I didn't notice pounds piling on me. But during and after my menopause, everything changed!


I gained close to 50lbs.


And in the end of last year, I started to worry about my health.


Especially because I was feeling extremely tired every day after 2 pm...


I was also feeling thirstier than usual, and having to pee more often. 


My daughter has blessed me with two beautiful grandchildren, but they are so full of energy!


It's joyful to look at them, but one Sunday, when they were running rings around me in the garden, I was left struggling for breath...


And I almost passed out…


That's when I realized, that something bad may have been happening inside my body!


I was also feeling hungrier than normal, especially in the evening... so I was bingeing almost every evening!


So, I decided to see a doctor.


After he did my blood tests, he told me that both my cholesterol and blood sugar levels were dangerously high...


And that I needed to do something immediately!


I got really scared at first…


But he assured me that if I took certain steps to live a healthier lifestyle, it can all be remedied without me having to rely on blood sugar pills.


I am really grateful that my doctor is passionate about natural remedies and instead of prescribing meds, he recommended me to start drinking a natural slimming tea. 

 

Get The Costa Rican Slimming Tea With 50% OFF On This Page & Lose 6Lbs/ Week!


I was supposed to have 1-2 cups of the morning blend and one cup of the evening tea.


And he told me that the tea will help me curb my appetite and get my blood sugar and cholesterol at healthy levels...


Plus, get my high energy back and help me lose a lot of fat. 


We had a family holiday booked a few months ahead, so I didn't mind losing some weight!


I wanted to play on the beach with my grandkids without losing my breath…


But what happened completely blew my mind.


And when I saw how energized I was feeling after the first cup of the morning tea...


I thought to myself that since it is a 100% natural tea, tastes great and has no calories…


It wouldn't hurt if I would drink 3-4 cups of the morning tea instead of just one. 


After the first 2 days, I had lost 3 pounds. 


Waw, I thought...


Plus, my overeating urges stopped! After I had my evening tea, I was not even hungry anymore.


So, I decided to eat healthier and I continued drinking the tea: a cup right after I woke up, and then, throughout the day, three more. 


And the evening tea, around 8 pm. 


Very soon I realized that I was not tired after 2 pm anymore!


In fact, my energy was back to where it was when I was in my 40's, so I decided to walk daily for 15 minutes. 


Another thing that happened… I was not thirsty anymore because I was hydrating with the tea.


And strangely, even though I was drinking more liquids, I started to pee less often.


Also, I was sleeping so much better and waking up rested and filled with energy.


I was seeing how my clothes were becoming looser and looser day by day...


And by the end of the first month, I lost 25 pounds.


Incredible!


So, I decided to see my doctor for a new check-up, and guess what?


Both my cholesterol and blood sugar levels were back to healthy levels.


So, I continued with 3-4 cups of the morning tea...


And by the end of the second month, I had lost 44 pounds and 4 dress sizes.


As you see in the photo my husband took of me while we were on vacation..

Get The Costa Rican Slimming Tea With 50% OFF On This Page & Lose 6Lbs/Week!


I regained my youthfulness and attractiveness!

 

It was one of the best holidays in my life and my grandkids loved it as well as their grandma played with them for hours each day without any fatigue.


Yes, I am no longer getting tired when I play with them!


The funny thing is that everyone thought I was their mom, not their 59 years old grandmother!


And when you see young men turning their heads to admire me, I feel as a teenager once again!


My skin and hair look so much better!


I am really proud of myself!


I am really grateful that my doctor helped me change my life by recommending the tea instead of pills!


It helped me get slim without having to go through struggle like so many men and women do when trying to lose weight!

 

I will drink the tea from my SlimCrystal Bottle DAILY for the rest of my life!


Olivia"

 

So, if you want get a bikini body for this summer and drastically improve your health, tap the link below and get the tea so you can lose 6lbs in a week!

 

Get The Costa Rican Slimming Tea With 50% OFF On This Page & Lose 6Lbs/Week!

 

Have an amazing day!

 

Michael





This message was sent to you as part of our special VIP newsletter written just for our  VIP members.
 
It's meant only for [State] people with high-charged positive energy, open-minds and who know deep down that they're destined for their own personal greatness too, which is why they're so committed to achieving their big, huge, throbbing vision and being lifelong students of physical self-improvement.
 
If that's not you, please  reply!

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer, or destroy any hard copy. 

It's our passion to build a strong community centered around health and survival, and most importantly - fun! We love to discover extraordinary and useful products and share them with the world! We create a space where people can learn how to enjoy their lives at the next level by simply choosing the right products that they use in their day to day activities. Every day we are building and strengthening partnerships with companies and missions that are ethically and environmentally responsible. We particularly love working with artisans, makers, and small businesses because through their passion and their craft they help make the world a better place. We are committed to advising you of the right to your privacy, and strives to provide a safe and secure user experience. Our EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE explains how we collect, store and use personal information, provided by you on our website. It also explains how we collect and use non-personal information. By accessing and using our website, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information and non-personal information in the manner described in this EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE. Please read this EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE carefully, as it affects your rights and liabilities under the law. If you disagree with the way we collect and process personal and non-personal information, please do not use this website. This Notixe applies to this website as well as all webpages Company hosts. It regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants both of us various rights with respect to your personal data. It also informs you of how to notify us to stop using your personal information. We are located in the United States of America. You may be located in a country that has laws which are more restrictive about the collection and use of your personal information. However, by using our website, you agree to waive the more restrictive laws and agree to be governed by the laws of the United States of America.


ALL DAY SLIMMING TEA

128 Main Street, N. Woodstock, NH , 03262





Powered by:
GetResponse