Tuesday 27 September 2022

Cat Eye Cuteness With NEW Camilas!

View this email in your browser

Hi Beautiful,

 

As soon as the seasons start changing, I start shopping. After all, the best part about a new season is a new wardrobe! And I knew that for this fall, I wanted to be a little bold and have a total fashionista moment, so I've been buying a pair of Camilas in every new color!

 

What's better than a shade for every mood and occasion? My Macarena Pink Camilas are total eye catchers while my more neutral Toasted Coconut Camilas elevate literally every outfit in my closet. And with BOGO Free, you don't have to choose just one hue! Which Camilas colors are calling you?

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

 

SHOP NEW CAMILAS
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.