Tuesday 5 June 2018

Ray Dalio says these 3 books had the biggest impact on him

View this email in your browser
Daily dose of inspiration:
"Everything that I have, I have because I let it be fueled by who I am."
- Oprah Winfrey, talk show host, actor, philanthropist and media mogul
3 things to help you make it.
1.
Ray Dalio says these 3 books have 'had the biggest impact' on his life
Bridgewater Associates founder Ray Dalio shares his top book recommendations on Reddit during an "Ask Me Anything" session.
Read More » Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest
2.
Apple CEO Tim Cook admits even he spends too much time on his phone
"I thought I was fairly disciplined" when it came to phone use, says Apple CEO Tim Cook. "And I was wrong."
Read More » Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest
3.
Oprah Winfrey says this is the one trait you need to achieve extraordinary success
You can't fulfill your destiny without it, says the billionaire.
Read More » Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest



unsubscribe privacy policy
© 2018 CNBC Inc. All Rights Reserved.
900 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add makeit@cnbc.com to your address book.