Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Texas program is turning ex-cons into entrepreneurs

Quotes and articles to power your day.
View this email in your browser
Daily dose of inspiration:
"People waste years of their lives not being willing to waste hours of their lives."
- Michael Lewis, best-selling author
3 things to help you make it.
1.
Texas program is turning thousands of ex-cons into entrepreneurs
Prison Entrepreneurship Program grads' recidivism rate is 7 percent, far lower than the nation's 50 percent rate.
Read More » Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest
2.
Millionaire creator of 'Hamilton' didn't have a credit card until he was 28
"There is so much I wish I knew about money when I was first starting out," says Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Read More » Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest
3.
'Moneyball' author Michael Lewis says being lazy is the key to success
Many people mistake busyness for productivity, the author says.
Read More » Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest


unsubscribe privacy policy
© 2016 CNBC Inc. All Rights Reserved.
900 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add makeit@cnbc.com to your address book.